LPBLT relies on the volunteer commitment of the community to be able to protect its nature reserves. Sharing your time and talents as a volunteer, while connecting with other passionate individuals on our team, makes it possible to achieve amazing things! You can show your support by donating your time and becoming a volunteer, or by coming out to our local events.
• Developing outreach material including newsletters, posters, handouts, etc.
• Media relations, including writing print and on-line articles
• Data collection, GIS and mapping
• Join a committee (Community Engagement, Lands Management, Fundraising)
• Research natural heritage and land trust related work
• Fund development
• Become a Stewardship Team Leader
• Become a Stewardship Team Member
• Restoration work
• Land stewardship activities
• Biological inventory of properties
• Community Outreach – staff a trade show booth, help spread the word
• Event Planning